Clients commend Reliance's "very creative" and "hands-on" approach. Others describe the team as "proactive, reactive and easy to reach." Founding partners Koen De Bisschop and Edward Carlier are ranked lawyers. Reliance comprises 19 lawyers, making it one of the largest labour & employment teams in the Belgian market. Reliance belongs to the international platform of Littler (www.littler.com), the world’s largest employment and labour law practice, with more than 1,500 attorneys in 83 offices worldwide. ■
This could also interest you :
- Mobility budget – another legal initiative to reduce number of company cars in Belgium
- Upcoming webinar – Employees in Belgium: What is the Price Tag?
- Reliance publishes dedicated web page on work permits and professional cards
- Draft bill mitigating consequences of no-deal Brexit introduced in Belgian Parliament
- UberX wins right to classify Belgian drivers as self-employed and is not considered as taxi service