In Belgium, social elections are held every four years. With the next elections taking place May 2020, companies and unions are preparing for this important event. Reliance|Littler has developed a series of videos (in Dutch, French and English) about the importance and implications of various aspects of the upcoming Belgium social elections. These videos will be released at key moments in the (preparation of the) social elections proces. The first video, together with a practical tool (to determine whether entities within Belgium will be considered as a single company for purposes of the election) is now available on https://www.littler.com/belgian-social-elections-may-2020 ■
This could also interest you :
- Summary of response to Covid-19 employment issues across Europe
- Employers in Belgium : how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20 ?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium : What (Not) to Do ? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees