Main takeaway: inspections by Belgian Data Protection Authority expected to intensify now that its members have recently been appointed (Belgian DPA has not imposed any penalties based on GDPR so far), yet Belgian DPA obliged to make list of priorities due to significant backlog. ■
This could also interest you :
- Employers in Belgium: how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium: What (Not) to Do? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees
- Webinar 25/09 – Termination of employment under Belgian law