Reliance | Littler will discuss the pitfalls employers should consider when terminating a Belgian employment contract: (i) the various methods to terminate an employment contract, (ii) the cost of termination, (iii) the most common dismissal protections, (iv) additional risks to take into account when terminating an employment contract. For more information and to register: https://www.littler.com/events/termination-employment-under-belgian-law ■
This could also interest you :
- Summary of response to Covid-19 employment issues across Europe
- Employers in Belgium: how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium: What (Not) to Do? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees