In the modern economy, innovative companies require alternatives to the traditional employment relationship. With this webinar, we will shed our professional light on the employment law challenges of the gig economy including: (i) How to enable a successful development of the various platforms while, at the same time, ensuring protection of the platform-worker; (ii) Various legal forms of engaging platform-workers, including the consequences from an employment law and social security perspective. This webinar will be presented in English. To register: https://www.littler.com/events/gig-economy-lowlands-how-view-industry-belgium-and-netherlands ■
This could also interest you :
- Summary of response to Covid-19 employment issues across Europe
- Employers in Belgium: how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium: What (Not) to Do? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees