We are proud to begin the new year with the appointment of Stéphanie De Ridder as our new partner. The elevation of Stéphanie, who started her career in 2004 and has been with Reliance since 2013, shows Reliance's commitment to invest in talent and to reinforce its resources to ensure outstanding legal counsel and client service in Belgian and international employment law. ■
This could also interest you :
- Mobility budget – another legal initiative to reduce number of company cars in Belgium
- Upcoming webinar – Employees in Belgium: What is the Price Tag?
- Reliance publishes dedicated web page on work permits and professional cards
- Draft bill mitigating consequences of no-deal Brexit introduced in Belgian Parliament
- Reliance and its founding partners praised in Chambers & Partners 2019