In March 2019, Belgium introduced the so-called single permit, i.e. one permit covering both the authorization to work and reside in Belgium. As we celebrate its first birthday, we will analyze how this new procedure works in practice. In this webinar, we will also provide you with an overview of the applicable legislation when employing foreign nationals in Belgium, including the different obligations with regard to employment, social security and taxes. To register: https://engage.littler.com/15/275/landing-pages/webinar-rsvp-blank.asp?sid=478139d7-285e-412d-97f3-baf694ffd57f ■
This could also interest you :
- Employers in Belgium : how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20 ?
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees
- Webinar 25/09 – Termination of employment under Belgian law
- UK and Belgian supreme courts have similar views on severability of non-compete clauses