Reliance is pleased to announce that it has joined the international platform of Littler.Littler is the world’s largest employment and labor law practice, with more than 1,500 attorneys in 82 offices worldwide. The firm’s singular focus on labor and employment law and its reputation as an innovative and global firm, provides clients with extensive legal offerings in important business and governmental centers throughout the world. By joining Littler’s global platform, Reliance can leverage the firm’s expansive resources to meet the ever-evolving labor and employment needs of its clients. Additionally, Littler’s presence in key international markets will further Reliance’s ability to provide worldwide legal services to employers throughout Belgium, greater Europe and globally. ■
This could also interest you :
- Mobility budget – another legal initiative to reduce number of company cars in Belgium
- Upcoming webinar – Employees in Belgium: What is the Price Tag?
- Reliance publishes dedicated web page on work permits and professional cards
- Draft bill mitigating consequences of no-deal Brexit introduced in Belgian Parliament
- Reliance and its founding partners praised in Chambers & Partners 2019