Reliance is pleased to announce that it has joined the international platform of Littler.Littler is the world’s largest employment and labor law practice, with more than 1,500 attorneys in 82 offices worldwide. The firm’s singular focus on labor and employment law and its reputation as an innovative and global firm, provides clients with extensive legal offerings in important business and governmental centers throughout the world. By joining Littler’s global platform, Reliance can leverage the firm’s expansive resources to meet the ever-evolving labor and employment needs of its clients. Additionally, Littler’s presence in key international markets will further Reliance’s ability to provide worldwide legal services to employers throughout Belgium, greater Europe and globally. ■
This could also interest you :
- Reliance partner Edward Carlier panelist at San Francisco City Club seminar.
- Stéphanie De Ridder appointed as partner
- Podcast – What HR topics are top of mind for European employers?
- Employee termination (not) more expensive in 2019?
- French member firm of our Littler Global platform receives Gold Trophy in employment law