The law implementing the GDPR has been published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 5 September 2018. The text of the Law of 30 July 2018 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data can be consulted (Dutch and French) on http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/mopdf/2018/09/05_1.pdf#page=10 ■
This could also interest you :
- Summary of response to Covid-19 employment issues across Europe
- Employers in Belgium: how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium: What (Not) to Do? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees