Innovative companies require alternatives to the traditional employment relationship. We will shed our professional light on the employment law challenges of the gig economy including: (i) How to enable a successful development of the various platforms while, at the same time, ensuring protection of the platform-worker; (ii) Various legal forms of engaging platform-workers, including the consequences from an employment law and social security perspective. This webinar will be presented in English. To register: https://www.littler.com/events/gig-economy-lowlands-how-view-industry-belgium-and-netherlands ■
This could also interest you :
- Employers in Belgium : how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20 ?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium : What (Not) to Do ? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees
- Webinar 25/09 – Termination of employment under Belgian law