The opinion of the Commission for the Protection of Privacy on the draft bill relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data is now published on its website. You can find it on the following link: https://www.privacycommission.be/sites/privacycommission/files/documents/advies_34_2018.pdf (Dutch version) https://www.privacycommission.be/sites/privacycommission/files/documents/avis_34_2018.pdf (French version) ■
This could also interest you :
- Summary of response to Covid-19 employment issues across Europe
- Employers in Belgium: how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium: What (Not) to Do? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees