Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, of which Reliance is the Belgian member, has been named a “2019 Top Ten Firm for Gender Equity” by Yale Law Women (YLW). See https://www.littler.com/publication-press/press/littler-named-top-ten-firm-gender-equity As far as Littler's Belgian member firm Reliance is concerned: 40% of the firm's equity partners and 70% of the firm's associates are women. ■
This could also interest you :
- Summary of response to Covid-19 employment issues across Europe
- Employers in Belgium : how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20 ?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium : What (Not) to Do ? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees