A draft bill on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data has been approved by the Council of Ministers on March 16, 2018. The legislative process is hereby initiated. The GDPR will enter into force as from 25 May 2018. It is expected that between now and then, the bill enters into force as well. ■
This could also interest you :
- Summary of response to Covid-19 employment issues across Europe
- Employers in Belgium: how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium: What (Not) to Do? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees