Last weekend, our colleague Christine Rizzo participated in a free legal helpline receiving national press coverage. This pro bono initiative was organized by the Young Bar of Brussels, of which Christine Rizzo is a director. More than 50 lawyers joined forces to answer legal questions by individuals and companies, in 20 areas of law. The initiative aims to improve access to justice. The concept of the helpline had been launched 30 years ago by the Young Bar of Montreal. This year, the Brussels’ Young Bar decided to organize the helpline simultaneously with their colleagues in Montreal. ■
This could also interest you :
- Summary of response to Covid-19 employment issues across Europe
- Employers in Belgium : how to deal with partial lockdown until 3/04/20 ?
- Sending Your Employees to Belgium : What (Not) to Do ? – Webinar 30/03/20
- Annulment of discriminatory “cash for car”-law probably without much practical impact
- Opinion Advocate General (26/11/19) on TUPE Directive in case of business transfer to various transferees